DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
If you agree to the terms and wish to partake in the journey, please let us know via the contact form. Within the next days, you will have to deposit 25% of the total amount.
As soon as the deposit is made, you will receive an e-mail confirming the booking. The remaining amount must be paid 20 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
Given that every aspect of the journey is planned meticulously, cancellations take a heavy toll on our financial planning. However, because we here at EMELIA have the utmost respect for our visitors, we’ve chosen the following cancellation policy:
- Should you cancel 60-90 days prior to arrival date, 50%of the amount you’ve deposited will be refunded
- Should you cancel 30-60 days prior to arrival date, 30% of the amount you’ve deposited will be refunded
- Should you cancel 0-30 days prior to arrival date, the amount you’ve deposited is not refundable
There are two ways to make your payments for the tour you've chosen:
- By payment to the following bank account of Emelia History Travel:
- ΙΒΑΝ GR63 0110 3330 0000 3330 0253 805 National Bank of Greece - SWIFT Code: ETHNGRAA
- By charging your credit or debit card